The Office Assistant is the primary customer service provider by email and phone as well as in person at the Town Office. The Assistant processes a variety of transactions such as registering vehicles, issuing certificates/licenses, accepting tax payments, entering voter registration information, etc. The Assistant completes the daily cash up, reconciles ambulance billing, orders office…
Welcome to the Town of South Thomaston
Select Board Meeting, December 14th, 2021, starting at 6:00PM, monthly meeting. This meeting is in person at the Town Office Community Room. You can also view a livestreamed version on our YouTube Channel.
If you would like your email address added to the Town Listserv, please click on Contact us in the top menu. Enter your name, email address and phone number. In the message box, type listserv.
Island Road Project
Draft Island Road Project Manual
Draft Island Road Bid Plan Set 11-23-21
You may inspect copies of the Draft Island Road Project Manual and the Draft Island Road Bid Plan Set at the Town Office.
2022 Dog Licenses
2022 Dog licenses/tags are now available at the Town Office. We need to see a current rabies certificate or have one on file.
The Planning Board is looking for a Note Taker.
Duties would include:
– Agenda drafting in cooperation with board officers/CEO
– Agenda posting (physical, website, list-serve)
– Public meeting notetaking (biz mtg, public hearings, workshops).
– Board room setup, including any technology requirements.
– Minutes drafting, revision as necessary.
– Minutes filing – hard copy and electronic/website posting as per town’s record keeping practices
– Any other record keeping and/or public posting that may arise from time-to-time, e.g., filing/posting bylaws revisions.
If interested contact Erv Curtis at [email protected]
Obsolete and Derelict Fishing Gear
The Town has a dumpster at the “stump dump” for obsolete and derelict fishing gear. The Town received a grant through the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. The hope is that fisherman will take advantage of the program to dispose of old gear. If you have any questions, please call the Town Office at 596-6584.