- This event has passed.
Select Board meeting
January 14, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Date: January 14, 2020 Time: 4:45 PM- 6:00 PM Place: Municipal Building
There will be two Select Board Executive Sessions pursuant to MRSA Title 1, Chapter 13, Subchapter 1, Subsection 405 (6)(A)(1).
- Interview a perspective new appointee.
- Employee evaluation.
Date: January 14, 2020 Time: 6:00 PM Place: Municipal Building Rev.1
- Call to Order
- Adjustments to the Agenda
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- Meeting Topics
- People Scorecard:
- New Hires- Amy Drinkwater- Ambulance Service Director
- Recruitment in process- none
- Service Anniversaries- none
- Awards and Recognition- none
- Financial Review
- Revenue vs forecast/ budget
- Spending vs forecast/ budget
- Significant planned expenditures
- Significant unplanned expenditures
- Outlook- Review of financials
- South Thomaston Citizen requests and presentations- none
- Nonresident requests and presentations- none
- Department Head- None
- New Business
- Ambulance write offs
- 2016- $3,738
- 2017- $7,369
- Discussion about Street Light buyout and LED replacement
- Presentation from Sandy Retzlaff on observations of other local municipalities structuring of library- town governance options.
- Discussion and review of projected costs to have town library temporarily move into the Gilford Butler School
- Vote to set Town Meeting date, location and time.
- March 24th, 2020. Ash Point School in Owls Head. 6:00 PM
- Approval of Donation from Matinicus Isle Plantation to South Thomaston Ambulance Service- $300
- Consider approval of amendment to Ordinance Review Committee policy
- Old Business-
- Island Road project update
- Review Putrescible Solid Waste Ordinance
- November 14th Planning Board meeting minutes
- January 2nd Ordinance Review Committee meeting minutes
- Wood Engineering report on Island Road
- Reports and Administration
- Ambulance – December Report
- Assessor’s Agent – December Report
- Code Enforcement Officer – December Report
- EMA- December Report
- Fire Department – December Report
- Licensed Plumbing Inspector – December Report
- Treasurer – December Report
- Town Administrator- December Report
- Authorize Treasurer’s Warrants
- Review Check Reconciliations for December 2019
- Approve Select Board Minutes of December 17th.
- Schedule Future Meeting(s)
Executive Session pursuant to MRSA Title 1, Chapter 13, Subchapter 1, Subsection 405 (6)(A)(1) to discuss employee evaluations.